I'm a wuss


Because I don't like pointless arguments.
And I'm bad at it.
And you should never start an argument with any female.
And there is no point arguing over the Internet.

Since nobody reads this blog I've decided its safe enough to post my responses to certain post.
It's just personal statements I'd like to keep record of and which does not require a response from the other party concerned

To the thread
http://forum.iahgames.com/ge/showthread.php?t=55048
-Shit man poor Luna he has a valid argument about how messed up IAH is in consistency and rule changing.
-In my opinion he got gang banged by a bunch of mobs from "last season's" winners who are stroking each others ego.
-I'm not whining, I know will not win, I just wanted to participate, because deep down inside my emo heart I still harbour some love for GE. Even though the game is decaying day by day because of the messed up economy due to mass Bots, RMT, AI macros


Comments

Popular Posts